[NOBE-L] Broken agenda link

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:55:25 UTC 2021

Greetings, all,
This is just a quick note to apologize for the broken link in the convention agenda yesterday. The link that was posted to our division seminar here, and on our Facebook group, was correct, and those of you using Crowd Compass were able to log on without any trouble. But I found out from some of the feedback I received that the link in the HTML version of the convention agenda had been coded incorrectly. That wasn’t something any members of our board did, there’s a much larger team of technology folks belonging to the NFB that created the agenda, and it looks like somebody goofed. As educators, we tell our students all the time that mistakes happen, but I did want to acknowledge the error, and apologize to anyone who had difficulty joining the meeting yesterday. For meetings throughout the year, I will be setting up the zooms myself, and will make sure to share accurate links. Next summer, hopefully we will all be back in person in New Orleans! No zoom links required.

Cayte Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, A division of the National Federation of the Blind