[NOBE-L] Accessible Teaching Portfolio

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:26:15 UTC 2021

Hi Nikki,
Are there specific websites you are required to use?
Kindly,
Jackie

On 6/10/21, 2:04 PM, "NOBE-L on behalf of Nikki Palm via NOBE-L" <nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nobe-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Hi everyone,
    I will be students teaching in the fall. One of our requirements is to
    create a digital teaching portfolio. I was just wondering if any of you
    have experience with this and which sites do you find the most accessible?
    I was just looking at the Google Site option and I can't quite decide how I
    feel about it. Any tips, tricks and ideas are much appreciated.
    Happy Thursday,
    Nikki Palm