[NOBE-L] Accessible Teaching Portfolio

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 22:51:02 UTC 2021

Hi Nikki,
I would see if you are allowed to use Wordpress. I've found that site to be extremely easy to navigate. If you are allowed to use it, I would be more than happy to help--just email me off the list.
Kindly,
Jackie

On 6/11/21, 6:36 PM, "NOBE-L on behalf of Nikki Palm via NOBE-L" <nobe-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nobe-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Hi there,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me. I wish I could use that type of system. It sounds like it Hass to be on a website specifically. They gave us a couple of examples that we could use. For instance, they suggested Google sites or wicks. I think I am saying that last one correctly. I could be wrong about that one though so don’t quote me.

    Nikki Palm