[NOBE-L] Adobe Digital Editions

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:05:57 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope everyone is doing well.
I am taking a counseling assessment class. In the next few weeks we will be administering some assessments on ourselves from ParIccnect, using the assessment manuals as guides.
The assessment manuals are protected image PDFS. I was told they should be accessible through the Adobe Digital Editions platform. I downloaded the app and have played around with it, and it does not appear to be accessible: the words are not showing and there is a very limited amount of options for book navigation.
Has anyone succesfully used Adobe Digital Editions to read an image PDF? Since I have heard that it is accessible with screen-readers, I wonder if there is just something I haven't found yet!
Thank you,
Vejas