[NOBE-L] Questions about working with nonverbal children or children on the autism spectrum

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:09:28 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I am writing to you ask if anyone has experience working with students who are nonverbal or students who have a diagnosis, or a suspected diagnosis of autism. I was hoping to get some strategies from all of you on whether you have worked with this population of students and if so, what you have done to be successful as I know this population usually require a lot of visuals.
Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer,
Best regards,
Jackie