[NOBE-L] Hope to connect with ESL/TESOL teachers

misokwak12 at gmail.com misokwak12 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 13:58:42 UTC 2021

Hello,
I have recently made a bit of a career change, from working a project
management / research job based in the U.S. to teaching English outside of
the U.S.
Although I have a bit of teaching experience under my belt from my other
prior work, and excited for this change, I am admittedly quite nervous about
this transition. I would love to connect with folks on this list who have
taught ESL in the past or who are currently teaching ESL.
I would appreciate an opportunity to just talk - I have some questions about
best strategies to make certain activities accessible for me to conduct as a
blind teacher for sighted students.
You may write to me off list at misokwak12 at gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Miso