[NOBE-L] How to update your email

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:00:49 UTC 2022

Greetings all,
I saw a request to the list recently that asked us to update someone’s contact information. We don’t have the power to do this. In order to update your contact information, please visit NFB net.org. Login and update your contact information for all of your NFB listservs.

If you need assistance with this process, please visit nfbnet.org and follow the links for help.

Be well,
Cayte Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, A division of the National Federation of the Blind