[Nyabs] State Convention Info

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:12:13 UTC 2010

Hi all, our state convention is coming up on the weekend of October
22-24 at the Adams Mark Hotel, 120 Church Street, Buffalo, NY  14202.
And we are getting ready to have our first official student event. We
will get together for lunch on Saturday afternoon. This will be our
meeting. We need to start planning early, and any suggestions we have
regarding topics of interest, should be posted up for discussion.

We will also get together socially. This will take place either Friday
night after the reception, or Saturday night after the banquet which
ends at 10 pm.

If you are applying for a state scholarship for school, this is the
time to do it. If you know someone who would like to apply for our
state scholarships, remember, they do not need to be NFB members to do
so, and now, is the time to do it. The scholarship application can be
found at

http://nfbny.org/Scholsrships.htm

If you would like sponsorship to attend our State convention, you may
contact me or your chapter president.

Thanks for reading,
Alex