[Nyabs] (no subject)

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:43:32 UTC 2010

Hi all, I have a couple of things to mention, so read on….

For some time now, I’ve been thinking that it might be a good idea for
those of us in and around the NYC area to get together informally and
get to know each other on a more social basis. We can do this once a
month, or every two months depending on our schedules. This would be a
strictly social sort of event, perhaps dinner and some drinks? So let
me know who’s down for this idea, I certainly know that for me, it
would be interesting to get to know other blind students around the
area without always having formal conversations.

Also, this is another reminder to apply for our scholarships, they are
there for us and we should use them…. The scholarship application
forms can be found at WWW.nfbny.org

Apply and encourage others to apply as well.

If you would like sponsorship for our state convention, please give me
your name, or give your chapter president your name.