[Nyabs] Dues

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:34:39 UTC 2010

?I can answer that yes you would.  Each devision or chapter in the NFB has different dues unles the dues are gathered by the chapter or devision.  An example is the local devision you want to start of NYABS could collect the 3 dollars for NYABS plus their own dues and give the three dollars from each person to NYABS.