[Nyabs] This Friday, come out for a night in the city with Night Out NYC!

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:34:37 UTC 2010

Hi all, thanks for coming out with us to Karoeke last month! It was an
awesome time!

This month, we are hitting two venues on Friday December 18.
8:30 pm- Dinner at Dallas BBqS in times Square
http://www.dallasbbq.com/times-square

10:45pm- night time refreshments at Blarney Stone in midtown West
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=14810919270780987532&q=blarney+stone+midtown+west&fb=1&gl=us&hq=blarney+stone+midtown+west&hnear=New+York,+NY

Come to only one venue, or stay with us for both! Think of this as a
post-finals-early New Year's celebration.

Night Out NYC is a pan-disability, non-organizational affiliation,
non-academic monthly event which brings New York City students from
the disability community together for a strictly social night out in
the city, .

So come out with us, meet some  new people and have a great time!

And check us out on FB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_164458233586008

If you would like more details, you can contact our event coordinators:

Kate
carroll.katheryn.e at gmail.com

or Alex
AlexanderA.Castillo at gmail.com