[Nyabs] Notes on future student seminar

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:41:21 UTC 2010

Hi all, here are some contact notes for our student seminar. Save this
as we do not want to research the same information.

Send me your contacts, agenda items, questions and comments and I will
update this list regularly.

Thanks,
Alex

student seminar.
The following are a list of links to programs which might interest
recent graduates or those students seeking more employment
opportunities and maximizing their resumes.

Contacts for the following programs should be looked up.

blind vendors program: CCVH Business and enterprise program
http://www.ocfs.state.ny.us/main/cbvh/enterprise.asp

upstate training for hospitality program
More information is available by calling Jeff Pease, Statler Center,
716-888-4526, jpease at StatlerCenter.org or on line at
www.StatlerCenter.org
http://www.olmstedcenter.org/StatlerCenter/STEC

other such vocational and tecnical programs.
Hadley School
http://www.hadley.edu/default.asp

United States association of Blind Atheletes
http://www.usaba.org/

Teacher of blind students programs
Dominican College
http://www.dc.edu/