[Nyabs] NFB: Flight Payment Is Individual?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Tue May 4 22:07:19 UTC 2010

Hello.
I am currently talking to Blind Inc. to attend their Life 101 program.
We were talking about funding, and I asked about the flight ticket.
They said that was up to the Commission.
If the commission made me pay for the ticket and then could pay me, or up to the NFB Chapter if it decided to help with it, but they told me very clearly that what the Comission pays doesn't include the flight ticket.

Is this true?

If so, Blind Inc. takes you to the convention.
Would I have to pay for this as well?

Thanks.

Jorge