[Nyabs] Law Schools Discriminate Against Blind Applicants

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Wed May 5 23:22:51 UTC 2010

This makes no sense what so ever.

If it was some hidden law you'd never hear about, I'd understand--but its the Disabilities Act for crying out loud!
And its a law school?
You're supposed to know the law and follow it more then any other school in the nation because you teach it!
I mean, I bet this makes it into any civil rights/criminal law study done by any lawyer.

It just doesn't make any sense, and I completely support the NFB on this complaint, though come to think about it, its sort of an irony for a law school to be in court defending a violation of the law they teach.

Jorge