[Nyabs] Our next phone conference

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:25:53 UTC 2010

Hi all, I would like to say thanks for all of you for making this past
New York State convention so great. We had a strong student presence,
and we will definitely  continue to move forward. Over the past ear,
we have had some great ideas, and this year we will  see them through.
Call in info is at the bottom of this email.

Thanks Nihal, Will and Elizabeth for brailling our 50-50 raffle
tickets, and thanks to everyone for selling them at convention.

Our elected officers this year are:

Also thanks for those who helped with contacting dancers for hospitality night.

Our officers are as follows:

1st elected board member- Rob Blachowicz
2nd Elected Board Member- Chancey Fleet
Secretary and treasurer- Lucy Cox
Vice President- Kathryn Carroll
President- Alex Castillo
Our access number is:
305-848-8888
access code is 7167041331.

Our agenda will be as follows:

9:45- introductions and minutes
9:55- Our goals for  the new year
10:05- Committee overview
9:15- Agenda Planning for student seminar

10:25- issues and concerns

Thanks for readingAlex