[Nyabs] Our next Phone Conference

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:52:01 UTC 2010

?
There are two ways you can go about doing this:
1. you can join the chapter at large.  We now have a chapter via phone
confrence for anyone in New York that doesn't live near a chapter.
2. Find enough people in your area that want to start  a chapter (that are
blind) and have at least two bored members, a president, vice president and
secretary/tresurer .