[Nyabs] Our next Phone Conference

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:48:51 UTC 2010

Hi Justin, I would also suggest talking to Rob and perhaps organizing
a Buffalo/rockchester division for now. I have mentioned this before,
but there is another person  in your area that would like to get a
division together. She hasn't been around in a while, but I will
contact her later today and let her know that you have the same idea.

If you are able to, call in tomorrow. We would love your input during
our conference.

Alex

On 11/9/10, Justin Young <jty727 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your feedback
>
> On 11/9/10, Rob Blachowicz <rob_blach at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> ?
>> There are two ways you can go about doing this:
>> 1. you can join the chapter at large.  We now have a chapter via phone
>> confrence for anyone in New York that doesn't live near a chapter.
>> 2. Find enough people in your area that want to start  a chapter (that are
>> blind) and have at least two bored members, a president, vice president
>> and
>> secretary/tresurer .

>>> 9:55- Our goals for  the new year
>>> 10:05- Committee overview
>>> 9:15- Agenda Planning for student seminar