[Nyabs] "NYABS" facebook pages

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:50:32 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

To help alleviate some of the confusion regarding the supposed NYABS
facebook pages, I have located the two facebook pages.

The first is the one that is:

National federation for the blind - NY student division
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?init=quick&q=NY&tas=0.8226446556894336&ref=ts&type=groups#!/group.php?gid=242566380075

It has a grand total of seven people, IS NOT THE ONE WE CREATED. It is old,
was being spammed, and was created by someone named Cari Back. DO NOT USE
THIS ONE.

The second is the correct one:

NFB New York State Student Division
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?init=quick&q=NY&tas=0.8226446556894336&ref=ts&type=groups#!/group.php?gid=130459906090
It was created by our very own Tommy Needham. It only has 6 member ans last
posts were in July. THIS IS THE CORRECT PAGE. (Or, at least it will be when
we have administrative access to it again.)

@ Rob and Will. At cursory glance, there are some things that need to be
changed. First of all the description on the Wall page says :
"Blind college and college bound students organization for NFB." I think
this is a little limiting with the emphasis on "college" students.

And, of course, the contact info will need updating.

If possible, it might be nice to get one of our photos from convention up
there as the profile picture.

Thanks everyone!

--
Kathryn CARROLL
St. John's University College of Law 2013