[Nyabs] Intrepid Museum tour

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:55:38 UTC 2010

Hi all, for those of us living in the city, one of our NYC chapter
friends has  put together an outing to the Intrepid Museum on
11/17/2010. The accessible-hands on tour will take place in the
afternoon from 2-4 pm.

The Intrepid is located at West 46th Street and 12th Avenue.  This
program is free of
charge.  For directions to the Museum, please see
http://www.intrepidmuseum.org/Plan-Your-Visit/Getting-Here.aspx.

If you would like to attend, you may contact Jose directly at leos816 at gmail.com
or shoot me an email and I will let him know.

For those who have never visited, this is an actual aircraft carrier,
sitting in the Hudson river. It's a great experience! If you have the
time, definitely check it out!

Thanks for reading,
Alex