[Nyabs] Fwd: Thank you for contacting Applebee's! Here is a reply to your case number 1154271

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:59:17 UTC 2010

Rob,

Below is an email response from Applebee's. I contacted them about their
policies for fund-raising events. Thought this might be something you would
be interested in checking out for the fundraising committee. Of course,
there are many options out there besides Applebee's, but I should mention
that it looks like their fundraising program is popular upstate.

Best,
Kate