[Nyabs] Starting a local division?

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:55:14 UTC 2010

?
Alex I have three other people than me I just need one more person this
includes Justin, Yasmena, myself and the guy that won the scholarship if I
could remember his name.  I've been setting up meetings with colleges to
talk to students so that should build up membership and give us our last
position.
Rob