[Nyabs] Fwd: Thank you for contacting Applebee's! Here is a reply to your case number 1154271

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:58:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

Alex is correct in saying that there is more than one choice for
fundraisers. I think the Flapjack Fundraiser is more formal - you get a
group together for a breakfast event at a particular time, while the Dining
to Donate is more like what Rob said - giving out the coupons and people can
eat there at any time during a given day. If the case where you may have to
give out the coupons, I don't see any problem with giving them to
friends/others beforehand, and not necessarily at the restaurant itself.

Kate