[Nyabs] State convention info

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:48:32 UTC 2010

Hi all, for those who will be receiving sponsorship for our state
convention, please inform me of the day you will be arriving in
Buffalo. It's also important that you register for convention at
WWW.nfbny.org.

If you are in NYC, some of us have been speaking about taking a buss
up there together. The bus is a it over 7 hours long, so it wouldn't
be a bad idea to ride as a group. Tickets for the bus would start at
around $32. Amtrack tickets are about $70 and travel time is about 8
hours, last time I checked, and flights vary but might be anywhere
from $160 round trip or higher.

So again, let me know as soon as possible your date of arrival, as
this information is required for room reservations by our state
office.

And, if you want to get up to Buffalo as a group, let me know as well.

Thanks for reading,
Alex