[Nyabs] Dues

Lucy Cox septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:19:12 UTC 2011

Hi Katie,

I may have received your dues yesterday, but I am not sure yet. I received an office sized envelope with a stamp, but the scanner could not read it. I will let you know when a sighted person can identify it.

Take care,
Lucy

septembergirl95 at gmail.com

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.