[Nyabs] NYABS Phone conference info

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:30:08 UTC 2011

hello All, Starting in August, we will  resume with our regular
conference meeting schedule. There will be a 30 minute call for our
NYABS board members next week, so if you are on the board, let me know
which nights work for you best.

Our Monthly conference takes place every 2nd Wednesday of the month,
at 9:45. Call-in instructions and our agenda is  sent on the Sunday
prior to the call, and again on the day of our conference.

If there are any topics or concerns of interest you would like to see
discussed, email the list at NYABS at nfbnet.org

You can subscribe to the list by going to: