[Nyabs] New York Association of Blind Students in Orlando

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:26:02 UTC 2011

Hello all, for those students who will be attending the convention in
Orlando, a couple of members from the NYABS board will be there  as
well. I arriving on Sat July 2nd, and flying back to NYC on the 9th.

if you want to get together in Orlando, and you are new or have
already attended an NFB National convention before, go ahead and shoot
me an email, a txt, or simply call and we will find a place to meet
and chat.

I look forward to seeing you all again,
Alex
917.532.7439.