[Nyabs] Our previous hone conference....

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:34:50 UTC 2011

Hi all, not many of us were in attendance during our previous phone
conference do to Spring break, exams and because of this we did not
conduct any business. We will resume with our monthly conference in
April.

Many of you know that I will not be living in NY for the next couple
of months. I will be starting training at the Louisiana Center for the
Blind shortly. Those of you who were in contact with me regarding
attending one of these centers, continue to keep me up on your
progress, I will be out of State but not out of touch, and the same
goes for all of  NYABS. Feel free to email any questions, comments, or
concerns and Kate Carroll, any of the NYABS members or I,  will get
back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and talk soon,
Alex