[Nyabs] College Study Seeking Participants

NYABS Board nyabs.board at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:05:37 UTC 2011

NYABS,

Grace Hale, a student at Skidmore College, attended the NFB-NY
Convention in Albany and asked me to pass along this message, concerning
a study she is doing. She needs participants.

Dear Members of NYABS,

I am an undergraduate student at Skidmore College, and I am doing a
research project through the sociology department on the relationship
between visual impairment, body image, and physical attraction.I would
like to conduct interviews with 10 participants.Each interview will last
approximately one to two hours and will take place at a negotiable
meeting time and place.I will be in the New York City area November 4th
and 5th.If you are interested in participating in this study or have any
questions, please contact me by email at ghale at skidmore.edu or by phone
at 908-892-7195.
*
Grace Hale