[Nyabs] Fwd: Fw: National Federation of the Blind Collaborates with AccuWeather(R)

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:26:31 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Check this out.

-K

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NFBNY office <office at nfbny.org>
Date: Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Subject: Fw: National Federation of the Blind Collaborates with AccuWeather®
To: Wilber <rub34nil8 at yahoo.com>, Romeo <romeoedmead at gmail.com>, Ray <
rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com>, Mindy Jacobsen <mindyjoy at nyc.rr.com>, Mike Robinson <
buffnfb at gmail.com>, Maria <mtg129 at verizon.net>, Lucy Cox <
septembergirl95 at gmail.com>, Julie <jbrew48 at verizon.net>, Elaine <
elainemrink at hotmail.com>, edwinwhite at optonline.net, Edward Blodgett <
edblodge at yahoo.com>, "David R. Stayer" <davidandloristayer at verizon.net>,
Chancey <chancey.fleet at gmail.com>, Angie <arobin3911 at juno.com>, Kate
Carroll <carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com>, margo <margo.downey at verizon.net>

**
FYI CJ
National Federation of the Blind of New York State
PO Box 205666 Sunset Station
Brooklyn, NY 11220
718-567-7821
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting
www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card or
text the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth
of fuel via your cell phone bill.