[Nyabs] John Jay college of criminal justice

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:46:40 UTC 2012

Keri,

I'm glad you reached out to our group. I am sure you can get a lot of
advice from us. If you want to meet up while you are in NY, I would be
happy to make time. I go to St. John's University School of Law, so I could
speak generally about that school, thought not specifically about
undergraduate programs. My brother goes to John Jay though, so I could
connect you two if you want.

Email me off-list at carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com

Kathryn

--
Kathryn Carroll
St. John's University School of Law 2013