[Nyabs] fundraiser

chancey.fleet at gmail.com chancey.fleet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:13:37 UTC 2012

Just a quick note to say that the units have arrived in Dallas. You can pick up yours to sell on Friday evening. The best way to reach me is my Google Voice, listed below. Call it or text it.

Chancey Fleet
GV: 347-632-8383
Life is short and dictation is faster. If this email has homophone trouble or odd word choices, kindly blame the medium and not the messenger.