[Nyabs] Conference Call March 2012

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:19:23 UTC 2012

Dear NYABS,

This coming Wednesday, March 14th at 9:45pm EST, we are having our monthly
conference call. During out meeting we will be having guest speaker, Patti
Chang, joining us to talk about the process of applying for NFB national
scholarships. Patti is the Chairperson of the Scholarship Committee of the
NFB, so EVERYONE should be on this call.

To get on the call, dial 1 (858) 200-4900 and enter access code 906-9229
Patti is speaking first, so don't be late or you will miss out.

Yours sincerely,
--
Kathryn Carroll
St. John's University School of Law 2013