[Nyabs] FW: The Nabs Membership Call: Music for Non-Music Majors.

Kathryn Carroll nyabs.board at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:19:56 UTC 2012

Sent from my IQTELL Virtual Workspace From: Darian Smith (dsmithnfb at gmail.com) Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:21 AM To: Subject: [Nyabs] The Nabs Membership Call: Music for Non-Music Majors.   Do you plan to study music in college? Or perhaps you want to sing in your college choir or play in the marching band. Maybe you want to learn a musical instrument but don't know how to get started taking lessons at your university. If you're wondering about studying any kind of music as a blind student, then you should join the National Association of Blind Students and the Performing Arts Division On Sunday November 25th at 7 p.m. ET, in a call all about music in college. We will hear from Julie McGinnity, NABS member and PAD Secretary, as she gives some advice to those who might want some pointers on how to get more involved in musical pursuits. Call (530) 881-1212 Code: 757 809 541 The Nabs Membership Committee _______________________________________________ Nyabs mailing list Nyabs at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nyabs_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nyabs: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nyabs_nfbnet.org/nyabs.board%40gmail.com