[Nyabs] FW: College Students with Disabilities Survey

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:09:09 UTC 2012

See below for survey. From: Diane Wiener (dwiener at syr.edu) Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 01:48 PM To: DREAM at listserv.syr.edu Subject: College Students with Disabilities Survey   o    Hello Disability Cultural Center at Syracuse University, I hope you are doing well. I am a graduate student at Colorado State University in the Student Affairs in Higher Education program, and I am deeply passionate about putting disability in higher education on the map of academic research. When I finish my degree, I plan to work as a professional in a disability office and cultural centers, implementing what I learn throughout my research to better serve students with disabilities. As a student with a disability myself, I was highly involved in building a campus community and activism, working in clubs and helping establish an office when I was a student. I highly value the opportunity to have community and meaningful relationships in college and beyond, and I want to be able to provide those opportunities for others. I am conducting research on college students with disabilities involved in on-campus activities and academic programs. I would appreciate it if you could forward this survey to any students you work with who have disabilities. If your students need any accommodations or if they have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the information below. Thank you for participating in such important, ground-breaking research! Survey: www.surveymonkey.com/s/CSWD_Research -- Brittany R. Otter Graduate Student Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) Education 15/ Campus Mail 1588 Fort Collins, CO 80525 brittany.sahe at gmail.com (425) 478-3179 (cell) o    College Students with Disabilities Survey www.surveymonkey.com