[Nyabs] seminar

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:55:30 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I just received a call from Matt Puvogel from the Mayor's Office for People
with Disabilities. Not only is he happy to attend the seminar to discuss
beep ball, but he can also supplement any discussion on Disability
Mentoring Day and services through MOPD. He plans to attend most of the
seminar, mostly the afternoon when we discuss sports and recreation.

He will be bringing a friend from the Long Island Bombers as well, and I
didn't receive any information about dietary restrictions.

Nihal, when you get information from the pizzeria, give me a call so i can
contact Karen from Baruch.

Katy

--
Kathryn Carroll
St. John's University School of Law 2013