[Nyabs] Questions about seminar

Amanda Makson amaks21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:45:43 UTC 2012

Valeria said she would do it (I sent her my outine, but did not get the
chance to change it unfortunately), also Katie & Nihal, the outline I read
to you did get cut off on my phone, but the rest is in the DropBox folder
if you want to take a look.   I'm going to call Valeria right now to give
her the update of if we have a low attendance, if she can try and phrase it
in more of a presentation format.