[Nyabs] Questions about seminar

Walei Sabry walei.sabry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:39:13 UTC 2012

Yes all of that is good. And maybe you can talk about the differences of using a cane and having a guide dog. Also if you can talk about the importance of learning how to travel to unfamiliar places as opposed to having a mobility instructor teach you how to get to specific places.

Sent from my iPhone