[Nyabs] many thanks

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:12:31 UTC 2012

Hi NYABS,

I want to thank everyone for attending yesterday's seminar. I think it
turned out really well. I am especially grateful to everyone who gave
remarks on various topics - you all did wonderfully and were very
interesting and informative. I am very happy that we have the experience
now.

I have two other items:

1. I think we should send thank-you email-notes to several people who
helped us out. Valeria, since you were our main contact, do you mind
writing a thank-you email to John, Biz, et al. at the library? The library
staff were very gracious and helpful.

2. I'll write a note to Matt Puvogel and his friend.

3. Also, can someone write a note to Cayte Mendez, thanking her for
spending her Saturday with us to share her teaching experience?

4. Also, could someone write a note to Ray Wayne, thanking him for
representing the NYC chapter/NFB? Thanks!!

Let the group know you plan to write a letter, and then send the finished
product to nyabs.board at gmail.com.

Finally, we are having our October meeting next Sunday. I will send out
call-in information, but mark it on your calendar. Agenda coming soon.

Kate

--
Kathryn Carroll
St. John's University School of Law 2013