[Nyabs] someone seeking help

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 02:42:27 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I am posting this request for help from another listserv.

"This is Alice as you know I am blind I am looking for a computer teacher
that can teach me System Access it is a software program. I am willing to
pay. Could you ask your email readers if they know of anyone who can help.
If so have them call me at 917-696-8115
I have already tried all of the agencies for the blind. What I am looking
for is a private teacher who is willing to teach me System Access on a
private basis.  If you could send out an email about this I would really
appreciate it."

Kate
--
Kathryn Carroll