[Nyabs] COSD career network

Kathryn Carroll nyabs.board at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 15:29:30 UTC 2013

Hey everyone, I want to share with you a great resource for finding career connections and networking. Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities is a traveling conference designed to connect students and recent graduates with employers who are actively seeking to hire people with disabilities. I recently attended a COSD Full Access Summit and I thought i should pass along this information. You can find out more by going to www.cosdonline.org. They have information about upcoming opportunities to attend events, as well as an online career network. I had a good experience at the COSD Full Access Summit. After I applied and was accepted to the conference, COSD actually paid for my hotel stay.  Definitely look into it.  Best, Kathryn Carroll President, New York Association of Blind Students