[Nyabs] placement testing

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:07:42 UTC 2013

Greetings all,

I'm interested in talking with those of you who took the CUNY placement tests.
I'm looking for any advice you have to give.
I hate tests.. so not looking forward to this.

thanks,
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

"there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me." Michael Robotham