[Nyabs] as students in NYC where do you live

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 16:49:13 UTC 2013

hi Amanda,

I'm going to John Jay College of Criminal Justice. They have no dorms just the city dorms. I'm deffently not doing a dorm option... I hate dorms.
800 or less a month is my budget.. Not much to work with in New York unfortunately.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.

"there is a moment when all hope disappears, all pride is gone, all expectation, all faith all desire. I own that moment. It belongs to me." Michael Robotham