[Nyabs] FW: Wolanin & Steele

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:49:20 UTC 2013

See attached.  This report,“Higher Education Opportunities for Students with Disabilities: A Primer for Policymakers,” is one of a series of forthcoming studies designed to examine how and why specific groups appear to be slipping through the cracks of the American system of postsecondary educational opportunity.The series also will explore how the experiences of these groups relate to broader barriers posed by income and race.   Kathryn Carroll Intern, One Billion Strong J.D. Candidate, St. John's University School of Law Class of 2013 Google Voice: (347) 455-1521 Fax: (347) 620-6086 Social Media: My LinkedIn Profile, My Site, or ConnectWithMe Make an Appointment with Me From: Kate Carroll (kathrynecartoll at icloud.com) Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 01:35 PM To: Kathryn Carroll (carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com) Subject: Wolanin & Steele