[Nyabs] Fwd: Busser Howell radio clip

Chancey Fleet chancey.fleet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:48:20 UTC 2013

Local blind artist and friend of the chapter on WNYC talking about process and about museum accessibility.  Yay!
Chancey Fleet
GV: 347-632-8383
Life is short and dictation is faster. If this email has homophone trouble or odd word choices, kindly blame the medium and not the messenger.

Begin forwarded message: