[Nyabs] funding

Kathryn Carroll nyabs.board at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:36:52 UTC 2013

Okay; I'll do the PayPal transfer. I think looking into accounts would be a good idea. I read that PNC offers free checking accounts to non-profits. Whatever we do, we'll have to talk to the State affiliate treasurer about getting set up with our nonprofit tax number.  Kathryn Carroll President, New York Association of Blind Students From: Walei Sabry (walei.sabry at gmail.com) Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 06:41 PM To: New York Association of Blind Students Discussion List (nyabs at nfbnet.org) Subject: Re: [Nyabs] funding   Hey Kate, A payPal transfer would work best since I keep NYABS money in a PayPal account. I'm up for looking into a savings account. If it will make things easier then PayPal, then we should do it. Walei On Jan 31, 2013, at 1:40 PM, Kathryn Carroll wrote: > Hi all, > > Tommy informed me recently that he can dispense the funds to us from the fundraiser at Play. I need to get the final number, but he offered to send me a check, Walei, how do you want me to transfer the funds to you? Should I simply have the check made out to you? > > Also, what does everyone think about looking into getting a savings account for NYABS? > > Kathryn Carroll > President, New York Association of Blind Students > _______________________________________________ > Nyabs mailing list > Nyabs at nfbnet.org > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nyabs_nfbnet.org > To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nyabs: > http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nyabs_nfbnet.org/walei.sabry%40gmail.com _______________________________________________ Nyabs mailing list Nyabs at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nyabs_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nyabs: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nyabs_nfbnet.org/nyabs.board%40gmail.com