[Nyabs] banking accounts

Kathryn Carroll nyabs.board at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:19:06 UTC 2013

Walei, I mentioned to Ray Wayne, who is NYS affiliate treasurer, that NYABS is interested in creating a bank account We can have a conference call to make sure we know what to do. Could you do some preliminary research into what banks have the best deals for nonprofit organizations? whether we should get a checking account or just get a savings account? Do would we get a check card? checks? etc. If you want to create a spreadsheet in the NYABS board dropbox, that would be really helpful.  Thanks, Kathryn Carroll President, New York Association of Blind Students