[Nyabs] congressional update

Tyler Kavanaugh twkav at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 05:20:50 UTC 2013

If they would require the audio description equipment to be tested to be
compatible with cochlear implants, that would make it even better. Where
I live, we had a very, very hard time getting AMC to change their
equipment...it got to the point where I no longer want to go to the
movies with my family, even if there's one with audio description that I
would be interested in seeing.

Tyler