[Nyabs] FW: CCVIP Demo Center Workshop-Hot Off the Presses

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Sat May 11 15:30:48 UTC 2013

  Kathryn Carroll Intern, One Billion Strong J.D. Candidate, St. John's University School of Law Class of 2013 Google Voice: (347) 455-1521 Fax: (347) 620-6086 Social Media: My LinkedIn Profile, My Site, or ConnectWithMe Make an Appointment with Me From: Lisa Saunders (Lisa.Saunders at baruch.cuny.edu) Sent: Monday, May 6, 2013 12:57 PM To: Subject: CCVIP Demo Center Workshop-Hot Off the Presses   SAVE THE DATE Wednesday, May 22, 2013   The Computer Center for Visually Impaired People (CCVIP) at Baruch College Invites You to an Interactive Presentation Entitled   Hot off the Presses   Times: 1:00-3:00pm or 6:00-8:00pm   Where:  Baruch College 151 East 25th Street, New York City              Between Lexington and 3rd Avenues              Room 763   What:  At this presentation we will be exploring how people with vision impairments access newspapers. Have you ever wanted to scan through the day’s articles, and read only the pieces that were interesting to you? In this session, we will look at all the ways people with vision impairments can do this—by phone, computer, daisy player and even on your cell phone.   Admission:  Free   Reservations Required: Call 646-312-1420   For those of you who wish to join us from the comfort of your own computer, you can view a live stream of the presentation by going to the following link at 1pm: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ccvipdemo   If you are unable to join us in person or via the web, the presentation  will be recorded and posted on our site for viewing at your convenience. Please visit us at: www.baruch.edu/ccvip.   Also mark your calendars for Wednesday September 25, 2013 when we will be offering our next Demo Center Presentation.