[NYABS] Experiences with Employment

Ashley R. Burke burke.ashley1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:14:20 UTC 2016

Hey Christina
Another place you can look is dining halls.  That wouldn't be work
study pay that would be the employer paying you so you may make more
money, because you might be able to get more hours.  The other thing i
would suggest to help your resume is try to find either work or
volunteering related to your degree.  If your going to be looking for
work right after college your going to need some related experience to
your degree either paid or non paid.  Paid would be prefereable.  Hope
this helped.  Good luck!
Ashley