[NYABS] Students seeking fellow students to gain feedback on challenges and needs.

Stephanie Ludi steph.ludi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:47:10 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am hoping that some of you can help some fellow students in a graduate
course.  Their email is below, and they look forward to hearing from you.
They are particularly interested in talking with fellow students.

Thanks in advance,
--Steph

We are group of students form RIT, working to develop an assistive
technology for people with vision loss. The technology aims to help the
people with low vision or who are blind navigate better and enhance their
interaction with devices in their homes. In order for us to design
solutions, we need to get in touch with our audience, and understand their
problems and experiences. It would be a great help if a few volunteers with
low vision or volunteers who are blind are willing to discuss some problems
they face in their daily lives in a 30 minute interview over phone or
in-person.

To help out, contact:

Archit Jha,
Email: aj6806 at rit.edu